Shure MV7 USB Microphone + On Stage Desktop Stand Bundle for Podcasting, Recording, Streaming & Gaming, Built-In Headphone Output, All Metal USB/XLR Dynamic Mic, Voice-Isolating Technology – Black
- Price : .
This bundle contains 2 items
Shure MV7 USB Microphone
- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB;XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- CLOSE MIC APPLICATIONS: Great for podcasting, recording, live streaming, and more
- INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS: Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE OUTPUT: The Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- RICH and NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION: Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- ShurePlus MOTIV DESKTOP APPLICATION: Provides access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color and options to save custom user presets
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged and professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX. Shure MOTIV MV7 Podcast Microphone with 10 ft (3m) USB-A cable and 10 ft (3m) USB-C cable. Free 2-YEAR WARRANTY included.
On-Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand, Black
- Versatile. Ideally sized stand for short-height miking whether used on a desktop for streaming, podcasting, and studio talkback or on the floor for amps and drums.
- Compact. Low-profile base fits easily on a desk, table, workstation, or podium for lectures, presentations, speeches, conferences, studio talkback, dispatch, and public address.
- Professional. Durable black finish resists chips and scratches to stay looking new while unobtrusively blending into any stage setup for a professional presentation.
- Compatible. Main shaft mounts standard mic clips, booms, and accessories and adjusts 9″–13″ in height for precise mic positioning with a heavy-duty steel clutch that locks the settings.
- Stable. Sturdy, weighted base provides stability and balance for reliable mic support while nonslip rubber feet reduce vibrations and prevent skids to keep the mic safely in place.