MERGE Cube – Hold Virtual 3D Objects Using Augmented Reality, STEM Tool for Learning Science at Home or in The Classroom (1 Pack)
- Price : 19.99
This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Merge Cube lets you hold virtual 3D objects, enabling an entirely new way to learn and interact with the digital world - It’s used by schools in classrooms, makerspaces, and STEM labs, and works well for remote learning, home school, and online school to engage kids in hands-on science lessons
- Hold anything - Now students can explore a galaxy in the palm of their hand, hold fossils and ancient artifacts and examine them like a paleontologist, watch as a volcano erupts before their eyes, and create virtual objects that they can hold and share
- Download the Merge Explorer app - Learn with hands-on augmented reality using this standards-aligned STEM app to hold the solar system, explore DNA, investigate plate tectonics, dissect a frog, and more; free version and free trial available
- Download the Merge Object Viewer app - Upload, view, share and hold 3D objects on the Merge Cube; includes object collections like fossils and dinosaurs; free version and free trial available
- Merge educational apps are free to download and use, however additional content and features require a paid subscription